[Gluster-users] NFS client submounts work, but glusterfs submounts don't appear to ...

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Mon Jan 31 22:22:08 UTC 2011

Not sure I understand why, but a customer noted this:

	mount -t glusterfs dv4-1:/sicluster/sub1 /local

doesn't work, but

	mount -t nfs dv4-1:/sicluster/sub1 /local

does.

Definitely curious.  Not sure if I should open a bug or an RFE.  Anyone
else need this?

FWIW: said customer went back to native client from NFS after dealing
with some bugs that were problematic (files disappearing, being
inaccessible, unwritable, etc).  This is the 3.1.2 stack.

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO
email: landman at scalableinformatics.com