[Gluster-users] glusterfs 3.1.1 troubles on SLES11 SP1

Markus Fröhlich markus.froehlich at xidras.com
Thu Jan 27 13:02:14 UTC 2011

hi!

I don't think so - I've always built and installed RPMs instead of running "make install".
so when I uninstall a package, all files / librariers should get removed.
the only files that are existing after uninstall are the configs under /etc and the logfiles.

I now compiled and installed v 3.1.2
also this version is running without any segfault / coredump

regards
markus

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen