[Gluster-users] self heal errors on 3.1.1 clients

David Lloyd david.lloyd at v-consultants.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 17:07:09 UTC 2011

We started getting the same problem at almost exactly the same time.

get one of these messages every time I access the root of the mounted volume
(and nowhere else, I think).
This is also 3.1.1

I'm just starting to look in to it, I'll let you know if I get anywhere.

David

David Lloyd
V Consultants
www.v-consultants.co.uk