[Gluster-users] Is mirroring provides failover protection?

Sergiy Lozovsky serge_lozovsky at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 23:21:54 UTC 2011

Hi Andrew,

thanks for your response. I can use Gluster client. I would expect more straightforward approach for reliability. Gluster client could be configured during "mount" with IP addresses of all mirrors. I thought that I'm missing something, but it looks that it's not in the design at all :-(

The good news is that according to you Gluster client can switch between mirrors. That means it should be relatively easy to ad multiple IP configuration.

Thanks,

Sergiy.