[Gluster-users] ec2 peers

Rafiq Maniar rafiq.maniar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:52:55 UTC 2011

Hi,

For "reboots", instances keep the same internal and external IP.

If you stop and start them, they get a new IP.

What I did to get around this problem was I used ElasticIPs for the 2
GlusterFS
servers, to ensure they always had the same DNS address. I then use the full
external DNS name when setting up Gluster.

Rafiq