[Gluster-users] No space left on device

Mark "Naoki" Rogers mrogers at valuecommerce.co.jp
Wed Jan 19 05:52:46 UTC 2011

Assuming you are doing a straight distribute there(?), if the user in
question is hashed onto the brick that is 100% full you'll get a space
error. Not sure I followed your migration details though, when you say
"user directories were moved into one of the above folders" do you mean
copied directly onto the individual storage bricks?