[Gluster-users] Update on Gluster 3.1.0 Product GA

Aaron Meier aaron at level60design.com
Tue Jan 18 04:38:04 UTC 2011

Renee Beckloff <renee at ...> writes:

> [...]

Hi All,

I noticed that gluster.com says this should be up in one to two weeks, but it
has been a few months... any ETA on this?

The scaling volumes are pretty important for our deployment, and we'd love to
have these features. Should we implement the File System instead of the Storage
Platform?

Thank you for your time,

Aaron