[Gluster-users] Deleted files comes back

Georg Höllrigl georg.hoellrigl at xidras.com
Mon Jan 17 14:06:40 UTC 2011

Hello,

I checked the logfiles one more time. I know why it was impossible to find the problem.

When the server rebooted and connects to glusterfs server it logs:

[2010-08-23 10:15:36] N [client-protocol.c:6246:client_setvolume_cbk] vgfs-01-001: Connected to
10.0.1.X:7002, attached to remote vol
ume 'community-data-flirty'.
[2010-08-23 10:15:36] N [client-protocol.c:6246:client_setvolume_cbk] vgfs-01-001: Connected to
10.0.1.X:7002, attached to remote vol
ume 'community-data-flirty'.

But it doesn't log a message, that there was a problem with one of the glusterfs-nodes!

So I would suggest a logging message, when one of the configured hosts can't be reached.

Georg