[Gluster-users] df causes hang

Joe Warren-Meeks joe at encoretickets.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 13:27:27 UTC 2011

(sorry about topposting.)

Just changing the timeout would only mask the problem. The real issue is
that running 'df' on either node causes a hang.

All other operations seem fine, files can be created and deleted as
normal with the results showing up on both.

I'd like to work out why it's hanging on df so I can fix it and get my
monitoring and cron scripts running again :)

 -- joe.