[Gluster-users] active directory integration and gluster config questions

Ellis, Albert Luther alellis at bcm.edu
Wed Jan 12 21:24:47 UTC 2011

Hey Gluster users,

I was wondering a few questions after doing a test install of Gluster Storage Platform 3.0.5...

1) Can I use Active Directory permissions pushed from a windows machine on a CIFS-exported Gluster share? If so...any how-to's or pointers? I am a tad lost at the moment =/

2) I notice that SSH is up on the Storage Platform install I did, but I can't seem to login to the shell...? The web frontend is working fine (and I've changed the password).

Thanks for any info!

Sincerely,

Scotty