[Gluster-users] Invalid argument on delete with GlusterFS 3.1.1 client

Dan Bretherton d.a.bretherton at reading.ac.uk
Tue Jan 4 17:51:09 UTC 2011

Hello Vijay,
There is nothing except routine "accepted client" messages in the brick
log files on the servers, and I can't see anything relevant in the
/var/log/messages files.  On the client the only messages relating to
this problem were included in my original mailing list message. Are
there some other log files I should be looking at?  I don't know how to
recreate this problem I'm afraid - it's just a case of waiting until it
crops up again.  When it does I will try to persuade the users to leave
the files in place while I investigate further.  When the time comes
what should I look for?

-Dan.