[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.2.5 compile options default are -O0, is it Ok?

Jeff White jaw171 at pitt.edu
Wed Dec 21 14:29:36 UTC 2011

I recall Suse having some problem with -O2 a while ago but I doubt that
is why the official compiled binaries/packages are -O0.  There's also
JoeJulian's repo if you run a RHELish system and don't want to compile
yourself.

<glusterbot> Joe Julian's repo with compiler optimizations (-O2) enabled
having 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2 versions for both x86_64 and i686 are at
http://joejulian.name/yumrepo/

Jeff White - Linux/Unix Systems Engineer
University of Pittsburgh - CSSD