[Gluster-users] where's the API docs?

Redding, Erik erik.redding at txstate.edu
Wed Dec 14 19:54:26 UTC 2011

I'm working on a proposal for a 1pb Gluster rig and I wanted to be able to present programmers with the API docs to sweeten the deal and to be able to programmatically mange it.  I assumed there was a REST API for interfacing with the filesystem, either management or actual file i/o, because it appears in the feature list from time to time.

I'm trying to dig around on how to pull 3.3 beta but with the Red Hat transition, I'm finding all of those offerings have disappeared.

I'm digging around and
Erik Redding
Systems Programmer, RHCE
Core Systems