[Gluster-users] Gluster Documentation - now fixed

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Mon Dec 12 16:07:40 UTC 2011

Greetings,

Some of you noticed an error in the DNS changeover, resulting in a redirect to the storage portal when trying to reach the docs. Obviously, this was unintended, and we apologize for the error.

You can now reach the gluster documentation from gluster.org. For the direct link, see http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Main_Page

Also, some of you asked how downloads would work - GlusterFS downloads should work exactly as they did before. To get anything else, such as the Red Hat SSA, or to get access to our AMI on AWS, see the storage portal at http://www.redhat.com/storage/

And finally, the bugzilla migration is now complete. Take it for a spin at http://bugzilla.redhat.com and let me know if anything wasn't migrated correctly.

Thanks!
JM