[Gluster-users] Transport endpoint is not connected

William L. Sebok wls at astro.umd.edu
Wed Dec 7 18:19:49 UTC 2011

On Wed, Dec 07, 2011 at 11:16:54PM +0530, Pranith Kumar K wrote:
> William,
>        In which log do you see the messages?.
>
> Pranith

/var/log/etc-glusterfs-glusterd.vol.log on any of the servers.

I now have determined that I need to add a nfsvers=3 on mount on the client I
was using as a test.  The client is running Scientific Linux 6.1 and probably
was defaulting to nfs 4.  That was the source of my nfs timeouts.  Sorry about
that.
-
Bill Sebok      Computer Software Manager, Univ. of Maryland, Astronomy
	Internet: wls at astro.umd.edu	URL: http://furo.astro.umd.edu/