[Gluster-users] Hot Upgrade Gluster 3.1.4

anthony garnier sokar6012 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:52:47 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm currently using GlusterFS 3.1.4 in pré-production environnement in distributed-replicated with 4 bricks. I'd like to upgrade my servers in 3.1.6. Main problem here, neither 3.1.6 and 3.1.5 are compatible with 3.1.4 (as specified in the release note). Do you have any solutions to do a hot upgrade ?
(I've tried to upgrade a single node in 3.1.6 but after that, mount point become unavailable et the peer become rejected)

Regards,

Anthony Garnier