[Gluster-users] NFS secondary groups not working.

Mike Hanby mhanby at uab.edu
Mon Aug 29 16:44:56 UTC 2011

I just noticed the problem happening on one client in our environment (clients and servers running 3.2.2), other clients work fine.

The clients and servers are all CentOS 5.6 x86_64

I get the same permission denied using Gluster FUSE and Gluster NFS mounts on this client.

I'm not mounting it with ACL.

The volume is a simple distributed volume with two servers.