[Gluster-users] Gluster rebalance failed.

Amar Tumballi amar at gluster.com
Thu Aug 25 09:38:52 UTC 2011

Can you share the rebalance mount point log file (something like
'etc-glusterd-mount-<VOL>.log') ? Also letting us know about your glusterfs
version will also help.

Btw, rebalance is a 'entry' based operation and not size based (yes size too
matters for the files which are supposed to be rebalanced), as the rebalance
thread will traverse through the whole volume checking if the file has to be
migrated.

Regards,
Amar