[Gluster-users] Your Feedback Requested: New gluster.org design

John Mark Walker jwalker at gluster.com
Fri Aug 12 18:20:15 UTC 2011

Greetings,

As you may already know, the new gluster.org design is live:

http://www.gluster.org/

It should not impact the normal work flow. It's designed to present the top level of information in a friendlier way, as well as make it easier to find information.

The initial launch of a new design will inevitably introduce some bugs. Please let me know directly if you experience any weirdness with the site, and I'll make sure we have our top people on the job.

Thanks!
John Mark