[Gluster-users] Gluster and Read-Only Disks

L W laserspewpewpew at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 04:18:22 UTC 2011

I've run into a problem with gluster in a small NAS setup, just trying to
serve a couple disks on a LAN.... Is it possible to export a filesystem I
have mounted as read-only on the server? I have an ext2 disk that I need to
access read-only, but creating a volume with that mountpoint fails with an
"extended attributes not supported" error.  If that mountpoint is a
subdirectory of the volume export point, everything except the read-only
subtree works.