[Gluster-users] help! - cant bring 1 of 4 servers up..

Pranith Kumar K pranithk at gluster.com
Mon Aug 8 17:35:52 UTC 2011

After debugging the problem with paul on IRC, we found that because his
disk had no free space, the subsequent writes on one of the peer files
(used for recovering run-time information) failed so the file became
empty. Because of this glusterd could not restore that peer so it is not
re-starting successfully. We copied the contents of that file from other
peer in the cluster to the problematic one. Then glusterd started
successfully.

Pranith.