[Gluster-users] gluster usable as open source solution

John Mark Walker jwalker at gluster.com
Thu Aug 4 16:44:15 UTC 2011

Uwe - I'll let others in the community speak to the effectiveness of GlusterFS. I'm obviously biased in that respect :)

However, one point I would like to make is that if you're curious about what we provide commercially, I would encourage you to contact someone here to get the information directly from the source. If you need longer than 30 days to evaluate, communicate that to someone here so that we can try to accommodate you.

Thanks,
John Mark Walker
Gluster Community Guy