[Gluster-users] [Gluster 3.2.1] Réplication issues on a two bricks volume

Julien Groselle julien.groselle at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 07:30:29 UTC 2011

I'm sorry, someone of my team has flushed the logs, and restart
rebalance...
I will give you logs as soon as possible, when the problem will come again.

You want me to create a distributed /
replicated<http://www.gluster.com/community/documentation/index.php/Gluster_3.2:_Creating_Distributed_Replicated_Volumes>volume,
right ?
I had used this command to create my volume :
# gluster volume create REP_SVG replica 2 transport tcp
server1:/storage/backup server2:/storage/backup

What is the command to create distributed / replicated volume ?

Thank you very much for your quick answer !

*Julien Groselle*