[Gluster-users] Performance

Burnash, James jburnash at knight.com
Wed Apr 27 18:59:20 UTC 2011

We use HP controllers here - p800, p812. They're pretty good - but I believe they're fairly pricey (my sources say $600-$800 for the p812, depending on the options for battery and cache.

I use these controllers on my Gluster backend storage servers. Then again, we're an HP shop.

James Burnash, Unix Engineering