[Gluster-users] "Gluster volume show" function?

Mike Hanby mhanby at uab.edu
Wed Apr 27 18:11:33 UTC 2011

The way I understand it, "gluster volume info" will only show the options that have changed. Unfortunately, there's no way to list ALL of the options, whether they are still at default or have been modified.

There really should be a way to see all of the configurable options and their current settings.

I think a ticket was already opened on this as a feature request.