[Gluster-users] Performance

Mohit Anchlia mohitanchlia at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 19:12:23 UTC 2011

I guess I am not clear enough :) I am running multiple concurrent
threads (in parallel) writing actual files and OVERALL combined
throughput (from all the threads) never go above 20MB/s. It's not just
running one single dd at a time.

 gluster volume info all

Volume Name: stress-volume
Type: Distributed-Replicate