[Gluster-users] [SPAM?] Re: strange error hangs any access to gluster mount

Burnash, James jburnash at knight.com
Tue Apr 5 19:08:01 UTC 2011

Hi Jeff.

Thanks again for the help - it's much appreciated.

I tried suggestion (1), and as you suspected - no joy.

For suggestions (2) and (3) - I haven't done (2) yet, because I don't have any available empty bricks to migrate the data from g04. I have plenty of space on existing bricks, but I don't think (from the docs) that is the intention of this activity, and I'd hate to lose data, as I'm already somewhat in the dog house.

Can you think of any work around to this problem? And what would be the effect of just implementing step (2)?

Thanks,

James Burnash, Unix Engineering