[Gluster-users] Hardware advice?

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Mon Sep 27 20:24:02 UTC 2010

  On 27/09/2010 09:09, Janne Aho wrote:
> On 25/09/10 00:36, Jason Alinen wrote:
>> Can we setup a call for Monday with our sales engineers?
>>
>> If so, 2pm PST is available.
>
> Thanks for the offer, but I think the shipping cost will be a
> disadvantige (don't think you have free shipping to sweden) and 9h
> time difference, but over all I guess you would give a better service
> than your swedish counterparts.

Often your local distributor for supermicro will need to buy in the
equipment from the US for you anyway (just ordered some from a UK chap
and the delivery time is 2 weeks since it's not in stock.  I tried a few
other places and they all quote 5-7 days (which means shipping from the
US on demand).  Hence you probably are no worse off to buy from a US
supplier if the other aspects work for you...

Good luck

Ed W