[Gluster-users] GlusterFS Performance gigE

Larry Bates larry.bates at vitalesafe.com
Fri Sep 10 19:08:22 UTC 2010

Something is bad wrong.  I have two servers w/8 SATA drives each setup as
replicate/distribute and I'm getting over 30Mbps on my writes (for larger files
of course).  Nothing special about the machines (2.5Ghz Dual Core, 8Gb memory,
SuperMicro 8-port non-RAID SATA controller).

Regards,
Larry Bates
vitalEsafe, Inc.

Message: 5