[Gluster-users] Performance problems

Bedis 9 bedis9 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 12:00:58 UTC 2010

Hello,

I had the same configuration/performance.
In order to get better performance, I have configured apache as a
reverse-proxy (mem)cache on the front IP, pointing to the apache
webserver which listen on the local loop.

That way, the most accessed files are served from memory. The server
has 16G of memory ;)

cheers