[Gluster-users] Random "No such file or directory" error in gluster client logs - FIXED

Lee Simpson lee at leenix.co.uk
Fri Mar 19 17:25:13 UTC 2010

Forgot to mention that my current working theory is that is may be linked to the" Virtio Disk" module in KVM. Switched the gluster server guest over to IDE mode and waiting to see if any errors pop up in the logs.

--
Lee Simpson : Bsc(hons) Software Engineering
Software Development : Server Specification : Manufacture : Configuration

9 Partridge Rd,
St Albans
Herts
AL3 6HH

Email : Lee at LeeSimpson.me.uk
www : http://www.leenix.co.uk

Tel : 01727 855 124
Mob : 07961 348 790

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail.

This email has been scanned for viruses