[Gluster-users] rsync causing gluster to crash

phil cryer phil at cryer.us
Thu Mar 18 03:23:01 UTC 2010

Just to throw my experience on this, I'm currently using rsync over
ssh (rsync -av /mnt/data user at server:/mnt/glusterfs) to sync data from
a file server to two glusterfs servers running in raid1 mode.  I've
moved about 2 TB today, and it has not had any issues.  I'm running
3.0.3 built from source on Debian Squeeze.

HTH

http://philcryer.com