[Gluster-users] munin gluster plugin?

Ian Rogers ian.rogers at contactclean.com
Wed Mar 10 11:07:30 UTC 2010

Well, to answer my own question - I've just found the debug/io-stats
xlator which doesn't quite do what I'd like but my major gripe is that
it's not documented anywhere in
http://www.gluster.com/community/documentation/index.php/Translators

Gluster chaps: the online documentation is really out of date!  The
gluster software appears to be excellent (and about the only viable
solution in EC2 where I'm using it) but it's really frustrating to use
(in fact, almost unusable) without decent documentation...

--

www.ContactClean.com
Making changing email address as easy as clicking a mouse.