[Gluster-users] Calling all Gluster users

Heather Wellington heather at gluster.com
Thu Jun 3 16:59:30 UTC 2010

Hello Community Members:

Here at Gluster we value the insights of our community and more importantly
the ability for members to share ideas. We also know that getting the news
out about Gluster by word-of-mouth can be very effective.  If you or your
company are testing or using Gluster in production, we'd love to hear about
it.  You can drop us a note (info [at] gluster [dot] com) or better yet,
visit our Who is Using page <http://www.gluster.org/gluster-users/>  and
document how you are using or how you plan on using Gluster in your storage
environment.  The more specific the details you post the better.

Here's what we'd like to know:

* Are you using Gluster Storage Platform or Gluster File System

* Storage Capacity

* Number of Servers

* Configuration Used

* Use Case

We appreciate and value your support.  As a token of our appreciation we
will send a Gluster t-shirt to everyone who registers on the Who is Using
<http://www.gluster.org/gluster-users/>  page.  If you have already
registered, send us an email and we'll send a shirt as well.

Best Regards,

Heather

Heather Wellington | Marketing Manager | W: 408.770.1896; M: 650.336.3397 |
www.gluster.com