[Gluster-users] Cleaning up the #gluster channel on Freenode

Major Hayden major at mhtx.net
Fri Jul 30 15:57:25 UTC 2010

Hey there,

I was speaking with Ed Wyse in the #gluster channel on Freenode, and we were hoping to get the channel owners more involved in the channel operations.  We often have folks joining the channel to troll and disrupt conversations but we have no way to remedy the situation.

Would the current channel owners like to become more involved in the operations of the channel or would those owners be willing to delegate access to some of the channel regulars?

Thanks in advance!

--
Major Hayden
major at mhtx.net