[Gluster-users] quota question

Konstantin Sharlaimov konstantin.sharlaimov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 01:54:55 UTC 2010

Same here. We are evaluating GlusterFS as a backend for our elastic
storage service, however it is a must that we limit amount of space our
customers can consume. User or directory-level quotas would fit our
needs perfectly.
Any chances quota support would be implemented in near future?

Regards,
Konstantin