[Gluster-users] Workloads for GlusterFS

沈允中 kimula at cht.com.tw
Fri Dec 24 02:18:43 UTC 2010

Hi All:
I recommend "IOzone" for the performance test.
It is an useful tool to test DFS such as GlusterFS.
Here is the link: http://www.iozone.org/

But most tools now are for the local file system(by mounting the directory).
I cannot test the file systems which only provide APIs.
In other words, I can only test by writing a program myself.
Does anyone know if there is a file system tool which can run test by APIs?

Best Regards,
Sylar Shen
Broadband Network Laboratory
TEL:886 3 424-4698