[Gluster-users] (no subject)

Jeroen Koekkoek j.koekkoek at perrit.nl
Wed Dec 15 07:35:50 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have a question regarding glusterfs and replicate. I have a two node setup. The following problem arises: if I create a file on the mount point, then unmount gfs on the 2nd machine, remove the file from the 1st (through the mount point) and brind the mount point on the 2nd machine back up. The file is removed (from the 2nd) if I `ls` the mount point on the 1st machine, the file is created (on the 1st) if I `ls` the mount point on the 2nd.

If I update the file instead of removing it, everything goes fine. The file is up-to-date on both machines.

I looked at the .landfill directory, but that is only used in a self-heal situation. Is there a way I can work around this? Maybe using the trash translator?

Best regards,
Jeroen Koekkoek