[Gluster-users] GlusterFS 3.1.1 - peer attach bug

Jacob Shucart jacob at gluster.com
Thu Dec 9 22:08:26 UTC 2010

Kon,

Can you tell me a little more about the node?  Does it have several IP
addresses?  Did you get the same results with all of the IP addresses?  Or
just one of them?  When I tried to probe the IP address of the local node,
I received a message:

Probe on localhost not needed

This is the expected behavior.

-Jacob