[Gluster-users] glusterfs client waiting on SYN_SENT to connect...

Liam Slusser lslusser at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 02:03:19 UTC 2010

I thought the exact same thing...but like i said i can telnet to the
host/port without any issue.  And there is no other issues on the
network that would indicate any not working correctly.  And all the
other clients on the same network/switch are working fine.  Its only
when a client crashes...

liam