[Gluster-users] Who's using Fedora in production on Glusterfs storage servers?

Burnash, James jburnash at knight.com
Fri Dec 3 15:44:09 UTC 2010

Thanks very much Mark.

I am going to put up a prototype using Fedora - being able to test btrfs as well is a nice plus.

For now, we apparently aren't going to be able to use Fedora in production because HP doesn't support it for their command line hardware reporting and configuration utilities (hpasmcli, hpacucli, etc).

James Burnash, Unix Engineering