[Gluster-users] glusterfs 3.1.0 disable-io-mode

Raghavendra G raghavendra at gluster.com
Wed Dec 1 23:43:43 UTC 2010

in 3.1.x the options --disable-direct-io-mode and --enable-direct-io-mode are replaced by --direct-io-mode=[off/on]. So, I was interested in knowing whether you used the option --disable-direct-io-mode or --direct-io-mode. >From your previous mail, it seems you are trying to use --disable-direct-io-mode (which is not supported in 3.1.x). Hence please use --direct-io-mode and let us know whether the issue still persists.

regards,