[Gluster-users] How can I use feature/quota?

galaxmen galaxmen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 15:57:57 UTC 2010

I have 10 GlusterServer, each server 1.5TB, now I add more one GlusterServer
But how to redistribute data, to make data spread the same on all server?

To do this work, I intend limit disk size of 10 first GluterFS, so, new
data will only fill on 11s Server, but I error:
/syntax error: line 8 (volume 'quota'): ";"
allowed tokens are 'volume', 'type', 'subvolumes', 'option',
'end-volume'error in parsing volume file /etc/glfs/userdata0.vol
exiting
/

This my config of GLFS Server
-----------------------------------
volume posix
  type storage/posix
  option directory /mnt/sdb
end-volume

volume quota
    type features/quota
    option min-free-disk-limit 50  ; percent of filesystem usage limit
#    option refresh-interval 20s    ; 20s is the default
#    option disk-usage-limit 500GB
    subvolumes posix
end-volume

volume locks