[Gluster-users] The Gluster Storage Platform webinterface for custom installation?

Doug Baggett doug.baggett at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 16:46:13 UTC 2010

Don't think there is one that is free (currently...not saying it would be
impossible to make one). I think the gui in the storage platform is their
value added product that makes money.

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Janne Aho <janne at citynetwork.se> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have setup a small test cluster, as I'm using Dell PE 210 machines, I
> can't use the Gluster Storage Platform, which pushed me to install GlusterFS
> ontop of CentOS (5.5).
>
> I would like to have the webinteface from "Gluster Storage Platform", is
> there any RPMs that can be downloaded and used on a custom installed
> GlusterFS node?
>

> --
> Janne Aho (Developer) | City Network Hosting AB - www.citynetwork.se
> Phone: +46 455 690022 | Cell: +46 733 312775
> EMail/MSN: janne at citynetwork.se
> ICQ: 567311547 | Skype: janne_mz | AIM: janne4cn | Gadu: 16275665

 571-482-9739 or Call me for
FREE<https://clients4.google.com/voice/embed/webCallButton?id=f9960826fe2fe5813fddfb060eb94393476cdfcf>
(google
voice link - Everything is screened)