[Gluster-users] afr_set_split_brain - not sure what this means

August Sodora augsod at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 17:40:40 UTC 2010

For what it's worth, I've been getting the exact same thing, and one of the
most interesting parts is that I am not currently using NFS in any capacity
on those servers.

I am, however, running Courier, which uses the file system for locking in
certain cases. If I find during my investigation that this is actually the
source of these problems, I'll be sure to post.

Augie