[Gluster-users] Deploying Storage Platform in the EC2 Cloud

David david at adurotec.com
Wed Aug 18 19:18:07 UTC 2010

Has anyone deployed the storage platform in EC2?

I am seeing a lot of chatter regarding this concept.  Having used EC2
and disliking some of the short comings of the EBS this looks
promising.  I have deployed the storage platform in vmware using the
provided ISO but the storage platform is full OS so how is it deployed
in EC2 since EC2 requires an AMI to be created in order to launch an
instance.

David