[Gluster-users] Is there a way to prevent file deletion by accident?

Robert Terhaar rterhaar at atlanticdynamic.com
Sun Aug 15 17:09:12 UTC 2010

I don't mean to troll, but maybe your client should buy a Gluster support
contract to support development of the features that are necessary for your
project. Or  better yet, maybe your client should get a team of skilled
engineers before attempting to build a box.net clone.

Rob Terhaar // Owner
Atlantic Dynamic LLC // (718) 301 9757