[Gluster-users] New server setup does not make hard drive bootable

Craig Carl craig at gluster.com
Fri Aug 6 08:15:57 UTC 2010

Ray -
   I was making those suggestions based on a fairly large set of Google results describing the exact same problem with various distributions and your mothboard. The Gluster Storage Platform is based on the Fedora 12 release. At this point I don't think the issue is with Gluster, I suspect a BIOS upgrade and maybe a change to the drive emulation settings would resolve the issue.

   I did hit reply all, I'll ask our mailing list manager to take a look.

Thanks,

Craig

--
Craig Carl
Sales Engineer; Gluster, Inc.
Gtalk - craig.carl at gmail.com
Twitter - @gluster
Installing Gluster Storage Platform, the movie!