[Gluster-users] New server setup does not make hard drive bootable

Craig Carl craig at gluster.com
Thu Aug 5 07:21:34 UTC 2010

Ray -
    Can you try something for us? Please make sure you are running BIOS version 107 - http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?ProductID=2929&DwnldID=16929&lang=eng and that your hard drive type is set to SATA with AHCI. Then please try a reinstall.

Thanks,

Craig Carl
Gluster Inc.

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse my tpyos.