[Gluster-users] Split Brain?

Count Zero countz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 03:30:49 UTC 2010

It's local and is a standard AFR setup. I believe all the files are actually the same, but I'll verify this again. It just does this for a LOT of files, and they are all the same files (nothing has changed really).

About WAN: I have mostly given up on WAN replication at the moment, so I use glusterfs for local groups of machines that are on the same switch, and I use a separate solution to sync between WAN glusters.

So how do I delete without erasing the file from the entire gluster?

I'm assuming I need to:

1) Unmount all the clients
2) Erase and recreate /data/export on all nodes other than the chosen "master"
3) Remount the clients, and access the files

Is that right?